Are you an eager and ambitious entrepreneurial account manager within Life Sciences looking for a new exciting assignment? Join our exciting and innovative company who challenges the status quo!
MolGen is a global supplier of innovative extraction DNA / RNA technology, system, products and kits for human and animal diagnostics, agriculture and biotech. From sample to result, MolGen is challenging the status quo in molecular diagnostics by offering platform-diagnostic stand-alone systems and consumables. Highly customizable, our portfolio offers the perfect workflow for our customers’ specific needs.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for the following:
The Account Manager will expand the MolGen customer base in the region and act as a customer advocate for the assigned accounts. You will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with the contacts, key business executives and stakeholders, always striving to ensure our products best fit the individual needs of the customer. You will liaise with MolGen internal teams (including Operations and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience, ensuring that client needs are understood and satisfied. This is achieved by direct sales to customers, collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying trends.
As an Account Manager you will answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. To be able to do this successfully the you must have a detailed knowledge of the entire MolGen portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow sales for MolGen in the assigned region;
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with our and customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Forecast and track key account metrics;
- Keeping the CRM system of MolGen updated;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis;
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product;
- Responsible for onboarding and integrating new and developing existing client relationships;
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams;
- Overseeing account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit;
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value;
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment;
- Maintaining updated knowledge of MolGen portfolio;
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by working with the customer experience team to improve processes;
- An exciting position in our international sales team;
- Ability to work from home;
- Flexible working hours applicable to your situation;
- Salary between €4.490,00 and €6.747,00 based on your experience;
- A bonus based on organizational, department and individual performance.
- MSc/BSc/BA in related discipline or advanced degree
- Minimum 5+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above;
- Required Travel 50-75% (depending on travel restrictions by the government);
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present; in both EN and NL. Another language is a plus!
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization;
- Ability to manage multiple customer accounts, relationships and priorities;
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.