Nucleic Extraction Kits
PurePrep Seed Kit
The PurePrep Seed Kit is intended for manual and automated DNA and RNA extraction, optimized for plant samples like wheat, sunflower, tomato, pepper, cucumber, lettuce, etc. The extraction chemistry is specifically developed for use with plant samples rich in fats and oils, especially seeds. This kit has a high DNA yield and purity and suitable for many genomic applications such as SNP genotyping and DNA sequencing.
The kit can be used on the PurePrep 96 and PurePrep 32. This kit is also compatible with similar systems or on other automated DNA purification instruments.
- Suitable for small, medium and high-throughput automation;
- Small elution volumes;
- Customizable, various lysis buffers are available to optimize for different sample types;
- Shortened protocols for less demanding applications;
- Complete processing at room temperature possible (after sample lysis);
- Scalable for different sample types.
- Compatible with oilseed crops;
- Suitable to perform QC on seeds;
- High reproducibility;
- Good DNA integrity;
- Efficient removal of PCR inhibitors;
Easy to Automat
- Minimal accessory requirements;
- PurePrep 32/96 protocols available;
- Compatible with most liquid handling robots
- Various magnetic separators available;